Body Contouring and Weight Loss
Smartlipo Triplex™ – Minimally Invasive Liposuction
SmartLipo laser body contouring is a minimally invasive, laser-assisted lipolysis procedure that targets trouble spots like the abdomen, arms, buttocks, thighs, and neck, and permanently eliminates fat. So if your problem areas won’t respond to exercise and diet, Smartlipo provides dramatic improvements with greater results, minimal downtime, and less pain than traditional liposuction.
This is the safer version of liposuction to remove unwanted fat and tighten the skin all in one minimally invasive procedure.
- Smartlipo uses local anesthesia to numb only a specific area of the body being treated so you’re awake during the procedure
- The Smartlipo laser fiber is inserted through a very small tube into your body, the laser ruptures the fat cell membranes and the fat cells are permanently destroyed
- The liquefied fat is gently suctioned out. Because Smartlipo actually tightens the skin through coagulation, you don’t have to worry about dimpling and sagging skin
With Smartlipo, you’re in the doctor’s office one day and turning heads the next. Are you ready? It’s time to reshape your body and reshape your life.
Three wavelengths provide targeted treatments to disrupt fat; coagulate blood vessels and stimulate collagen which helps to tighten skin and improve elasticity by 57%.
For more information visit: www.smartlipocynosure.com
Cellulaze™ for Body Contouring
You know what cellulite looks like; it’s dimpled, uneven skin that appears on your thighs and other parts of your body. Cellulite affects the vast majority of women, usually after puberty. Many believe cellulite to be a fat problem that can be eliminated through diet and exercise. While you can lessen the appearance of cellulite by losing weight, you can’t get rid of it completely.
Cellulite is actually a structural issue below the skin, and there are 3 main factors that enhance its appearance:
- Thinner skin makes the appearance of cellulite worse.
- You many have enlarged pockets of fat trapped by the rigid bands that push up against skin.
- Lastly, the connective tissue bands beneath your skin surrounding fat cells can become tight and inflexible.
Other factors associated with cellulite are aging, heredity, hormones, weight and gender differences in skin architecture. That’s why any effective cellulite treatment has to address more than fat and the surface of skin. Cellulaze is the first cellulite treatment that attacks the structure of cellulite for longer-lasting results.
Cellulaze is the only one-time, minimally invasive laser treatment with clinical data showing long lasting results up to three years.
- Targets Fat: The aiming beam faces down to coagulate fatty tiss
- Thermally Subcises Fibrous Septae: The aiming beam faces sideways to subcise the fibrous septae.
- Thermal Energy Delivered to Dermis: The aiming beam faces up to thermally stimulate collagen production to thicken the dermis and improve elasticity.
For more information visit: www.cellulaze.com
Weight Management Program
Through years of experience in mastering the control of your body’s proportions, Dr. Reyes will combine the use of prescription weight loss supplements, weekly body composition measurements, nutritional counseling and fitness consultation to guide you toward reaching your weight management goals.
Personalized Medical Weight Loss Plans
Our monthly weight loss programs are designed to help you reach your desired goals in a healthy controlled way. After a comprehensive initial consult with Dr Reyes to determine your lifestyle and expectations a plan will be designed for you to help you achieve maximum results.
Weight loss programs are on a monthly (4 weeks) basis and will include the following.
- Weekly consult
- Weight check
- Diet and exercise monitoring
- Blood pressure check
- Medication – various medications are provided
We also offer B12 and B12 MIC (metabolizing booster) shots for an additional charge.